December is here and in is time to use new planner, of course, if you use it. The planner is not for everyone, but if you one of us that us it regularly and needs some more ideas what else you can use it for, keep on reading! Here you can find some ideas, what you can put in your new planner this year!
- Personal Info
- Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Contacts/Addresses (eg. of your dentist, vet…)
- Goals (Long-Term Goals, Short-Term Goals)
- Due dates (eg. projects, for your car…)
- Vacation Time
- Meal plans – only dinner, lunch or whole meal plan
- Tracking (Finances, Health/Wellness, Habits)
- Daily Gratitude
- Affirmations, Inspiring Quotes
- Notes, Ideas, Braindump
- Daily challenges
So, now is your time! Do you use a planner? Is there something new you will write in your new planner?
p.s. Check out this printable 2017 Planner Kit