5 ways how you morning should start
Glass of Warm Lemon Water
Glass of water with lemon first thing in the morning is an excellent way to get your body going
Yoga or Stretching
Only a few minutes of Yoga or Stretching can make a big different in a whole day. This are my favourite YouTube videos to be active in the morning:
- 10-Minute No-Equipment Home Workout, Full Body Exercise, Class FitSugar
- 20 Minute Yoga Workout for Energy, Beginners Home Morning Routine How to, Pain Relief & Flexibility
- No-Sweat Morning Yoga – Day 24 – 30 Day Yoga Challenge
- Yoga for Relaxation, 20 Minute Beginners Home Stretch Routine- Pain Relief Flexibility How to Relax
- 7 Minute Summer Toning Routine!!
- Yoga for Strength and Focus
You can get the benefits from just a few minutes of meditation. 5 to 10 minutes can be enough. For meditation, I use great app Headspace (iPhone, Android). I love this app because it helps me to stay focused during meditation. 🙂
Breakfast and Coffe / Tee
I don’t leave home without Breakfast and Coffee. If you are not the person for breakfast you can prepare it the night before or prepare something that is already prepared in the morning like granola (my granola recipe).
Write Out Your Top 3 Tasks for the Day
Plann which 3 (max 5) important things you have to do. If you have more thinks to do you can write it down, but choose which are really important. You can print and use my printable daily planner.
This is how my morning start. How do you start you morning for the best day?