Almond Cake with Chocolate and Raspberry
- 180 g butter at room temperature
- 200 g sugar
- 2 tablespoon of rum
- 3 eggs
- 180 g flour
- 1,5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 75 g ground almonds
- 2 tablespoon of milk
- 100 g chopped chocolate
- 250 g raspberry
- In a large bowl mix the sugar, rum and butter until creamy.
- In a separate bowl blend flour, almonds and baking powder.
- Add one egg and one spoon of flour mix to the batter and fold gently until combined. Repeat until using all eggs.
- Add remaining flour mix and milk. Gently fold.
- Then add chocolate and raspberry and gently fold to combine all ingredients.
- In preheated oven to 180ºC bake cake, 30 to 45 minutes or until edges are light brown.