Do you want quick and easy Muffins that are also yummy? And you would also like to spend those black bananas? Then this recipe is for you! 🙂
- 2 banana (those with at least a little black skin are ideal)
- 1 egg
- 150 g melted and cooled butter
- 80 ml of milk
- 120 g of sugar
- 230 g flour
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 0.5 baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 100 g chopped chocolate
- In a bowl, whisk together banana, baking soda, sugar, egg, milk, and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and mix them with ingredients in the first bowl.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Fill molds for muffins.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes at 180C.
- Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20-25 minutes at 180°C. Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Then you should test if every muffin is so yummy. 🙂