Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Do you want quick and easy Muffins that are also yummy? And you would also like to spend those black bananas? Then this recipe is for you! 🙂
- 2 banana (those with at least a little black skin are ideal)
- 1 egg
- 150 g melted and cooled butter
- 80 ml of milk
- 120 g of sugar
- 230 g flour
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 0.5 baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 100 g chopped chocolate
- In a bowl, whisk together banana, baking soda, sugar, egg, milk, and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and mix them with ingredients in the first bowl.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Fill molds for muffins.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes at 180C.
- Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20-25 minutes at 180°C. Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Then you should test if every muffin is so yummy. 🙂