I am not a photographer by any means, but I am passionate about photography. It’s my hobby and I love to learn and develop my photography skills. When I start (in high school, long long time ago :)) my photos wasn’t really good. But it became one of my hobbies with downs and ups. Sometimes I liked it some times not so much, because my photos didn’t look like I would like to. Then I read, read, read, watch videos, learn and improve my photography skill.
Online we can find a ton of information about photography some great some not so. This are my favorite 3 resources!
Website: Digital Photography School
On this page, you can find a ton of information and tutorials about photography and learn it.
On Skillshare you can find so many classes in different categories. There is a separate category for Photography (taking photography, editing, retouching…). Some of the interested classes:
- Analytics & Authenticity on Instagram: Crafting Your Digital Presence
- Still Life Photography: Make a Perfect Breakfast Picture
- Portrait Photography: Working with Natural Light
- DIY Food Photography: Capturing Food in Your Kitchen
- Mobile Photography Basics for Instagram Success
- Photography Basics: Becoming a Professional Instagrammer
YouTube: Photoshop Tutorials by PHLEARN
Great channel to learn how to edit photos! The first time I saw one of this video I couldn’t go away. Just couldn’t. Aaron is funny and has great teaching skills. Watching this videos I feel like editing photos are soo easy. 🙂
Ok, those are my top 3 resources to learn photography. I also Google when I have some problem and find information on other sites, but this I feel are great to start. What’re your favorite resources? Please share with us! 🙂
Added later: If you are interested in Product Photography you should check:
- Product Photography: How To Market Products With Photos [19 Pro Tips]
- A DIY guide to product photography for the resourceful entrepreneur