Coconut Oil in Coffee And My 9 Favorite Ways How To Use It
I love coffee!
And drink it right now. 🙂
I usually drink coffee with regular milk and I was ready to try something new – coffee with coconut oil.
Yes! And it is delicious!!
This is great morning drink that will definitely wake you up and prepare you for a great day!
What you need is:
cup of coffee
1 tsp spoon of coconut oil
1 tsp spoon of honey (if you like sweeter coffee)
1. Make a really good coffee. I use De’Longhi coffee machine. 🙂 And love it!
2. In the blender put coconut oil and coffee. Blend, blend, until lighter color.
3. Enjoy your coffee.
If you don’t already use coconut oil and will buy only to try it with coffee. Buy the best quality and then you can also use it in different ways! Those are my favorites:
- Leave-in Overnight Conditioner – Rub a small amount of oil into hair and put hair in a loose bun before bed, and wash out in the morning. If you don’t want to sleep with it just rub a small amount a few hours before washing your hair.
- Defrizzer of Split Ends – Put a tiny amount on your hands and run them through the frizzy areas.
- Shaving Lotion – Close shave and a moisturizer at the same time. Amazing and you can use it on all body parts 🙂
- Body Moisturizer – Apply directly after showering. I have a spoon in my jar and just take a little amount and it melts on your skin.
- Oil Pulling – Swish coconut oil around in your mouth for 10 – 20 minutes before brushing (in the morning).
- Brush Your Dog’s Teeth with It – It makes brush dog teeth easier plus they love the taste.
- Makeup Remover – Apply coconut oil to your face with clean hands to remove makeup. Use a wet clean cloth to remove any excess.
- Body Scrub – Combine coconut oil and sugar or salt.
- As Sticker Remover – Combine coconut oil and baking soda. Apply and remove the sticker.
How do you use Coconut Oil? Do you like it in coffee?