- 200 grams flour
- 150 grams butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 50 grams ground Almonds
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- melted chocolate couverture
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
2. For half hour let it to rest.
3. Shape tablespoons of dough into crescents. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
4. Bake 17 min or until lightly browned.
5. Melt chocolate. Dip one end of each cooled cookie into melted chocolate. Return to baking sheets; let stand until set.