Now it’s right time to prepare some remedies for when you really need it for you cold and throw. They are not the most healthy, because contain a lot of sugar, but at least I know all ingredients. You can also change ingredients and make your own. This is my version. Hope it helps you!
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Powdered sugar for gritty
- All ingredients pure into a pan and boil it. Cook 5-10 minutes. Col down a little bit.
- Prepare backing paper and create little drops.
- Leave theme to totaly cool them down.
- Caught them into powdered sugar so they will not become one.
And that’s all. Drops are ready to be used when needed 🙂
Bonus tip: you can also put into tea or warm water and have a great drink.