Easy DIY Black Peel Off face mask that will clear and shrink your pores
This day is black Peel Off face mask/Pore strips/Blackhead Remover Peel Off Mask quite popular. But find the good mask is quite a challenge. I prefer homemade mask because I can adjust it and know all ingredients.
Usually, I don’t write about skin care. But because I believe this mask that you will like I decide to share with you. Keep in mind that I am not professional for skin care and you should test it before using it.
Better safe than sorry.
You will need:
2 tsp gelatine
4 tsp water
1 tsp active charcoal (powder)
1/2 – 1 tsp Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay or other clay
1. Mix together gelatin and water and wait for 5 min.
2. Heat it up so that it become liquid again.
3. Add active charcoal and clay. Mix.
4. Test the mask so that it is not too hot and apply on your face (not eyebrow- because it will remove it to). 🙂
5. Leave for 15-25 min (mask become hard).
6. Peel it off and wash your face with warm water.
That’s all. Your face should feel fabulous and clean. 🙂
Do you use masks?