Sunday can be quite lazy and unproductive day, but it can also be a great day to get ready for a new week to start it positive and productive. I have usually quite a lot of work for which I am grateful and glad that I have, so it is important to me to plan week on Sunday. With good planning I get some more time to spend for activities I love and also for less stressful week.
Here are some tips to get the most out of your week by starting it on Sunday:
- Make plan for the week and write out important events, deadlines, appointments, tasks, etc.
- Plan meals for the whole week. Planning the menu you will know what you need from store and only by one store visit you can buy everything you will need during the week.
- Prepare outfit for each day in the upcoming week.
- Clean and organize your room, apartment or house.
- Wash and iron clothes.
- If you have a home office, dust the furniture and organize your work area.
- Take some time for relaxation. Solo or in pair. Massage, mask, yoga, meditation, trips, etc. will certainly contribute to feel great on Monday! 🙂
- If you have a blog, plan and write blog posts for the upcoming week and take some good photos.
- Sunday is the perfect day to spend some time with family and friends.
- Go to bed early.
These are 10 things you can do on Sunday to get prepared for the new week. I hope you find some tips for yourself! How do you get the most out of your week? Any tip?
Have a great week!