I always love finding out which tool people use in their blogging process and which can be useful for me. I love to try new thing and made my blogging process simpler and more fun. My essentials have definitely changed over the past years, but the base tools are still pretty much the same:
Planning and Organization
- Wunderlist to track my ideas on the go.
- Trello to plan my blog post for next month, collect ideas and plan my blog post.
- Google Docs I use mostly for writing my blog post. Sometimes I also use Evernote.
- Besana to check my Slovenian text (grammar, spelling…).
- To check my English text, I use OnlineCorrection, Grammar Checker and Spellcheckplus. Now I also testing new tool Grammarly and so far I like it.
Images and graphics
- Adobe Photoshop to edit my photos.
- Adobe Illustrator to create my graphics.
- ImageOptim to compress my images without losing quality.
- Pixabay for free high-quality images, when I don’t have my own.
- IFTTT for auto post my new blog post on some social media.
- MailChimp for my Newsletter. I also have automated campaign that deliver new post.
- Google Analytics to track my blog traffic.
- Google Webmaster tool to monitor and identify issues with my site.
Backup and Storage
- Google Drive to store my blog post.
- Personal Cloud to store all of my backups.
What are your favorite blogging tools? Which ones would you add to the list?