My Top 10 Blog Tips – For Every Blogger
My Top 10 Blog Tips:
- 1. Create an awesome blog content calendar and stick to it.
- 2. Research your blog post.
- 3. Create great content and add some great photos.
- 4. Write like you talk.
- 5. Check spelling and grammar (e.g. Grammarly)
- 6. Optimize every blog post including photos.
- 7. Measure your blogging success.
- 8. Keep blogging.
- 9. Match your social media names with the blog name.
- 10. Your blog design should represent you!
…and some great tips from Twitter:
Before you start your blog, ask yourself: who do I want to read it, what is likely to interest them, what are they likely to share? #blogtip
— Kate (@IncisiveCopy) January 26, 2016
— Smita Singh (@thesmitasingh) January 29, 2016
— Christina Hills (@christinahills) January 17, 2016
Grow your community amongst bloggers in your niche. Offer to write a guest post and get more exposure at the same time. #blogtip
— Theresa Cifali (@TheresaCifali) January 30, 2016
#BlogTip: Be sure to respond to comments on your blog! It builds community!
— Morgan Timm (@MostlyMorgan_) January 15, 2016
Have you written a blog post that is really long? Think about splitting it into two or three parts. #blogtip
— Crafter's Edge (@craftersedge) January 8, 2016
#BlogTip 974: As a blogger, always, offer perspective along with information.
— Rhoda Israelov (@sayitforyou) January 7, 2016
Looking for blog post topics? Ask your readers a question and let then create the content. #blogtip
— Crafter's Edge (@craftersedge) January 3, 2016