White Chocolate-Almond Balls
White Chocolate-Almond Balls are perfect for all that love white chocolate and almonds.
- 200 g white chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 200 g ground almonds
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 0,3 dl rum
- 45 blanched and roasted almonds
- ground almonds to roll balls
- In a mixing bowl beat butter and add rum.
- To melted and slightly cooled white chocolate add grounded almonds.
- Add white chocolate and almonds mixture to butter and add powdered sugar. Mix it well.
- Chill for bout 1 hour, so that you can roll nice small balls. Shape mixture into small balls. In the middle of every ball place almond and roll them in ground almonds.
White Chocolate-Almond Balls are ready (the best are cold)!